Friday, December 25, 2009

Mr. Owl

Here is the Christmas card my very talented friend Helen sent me this year. Isn't he just gorgeous! He is punched and hand cut. I have a 'thing' for owls so when Helen saw this little guy she immediately thought of me...aren't I lucky! He is too handsome to put away in a drawer after Christmas is over so he is going to grace my shelf permanently. He's come to a good home :)
PS Helen is the friend who is responsible for getting me into this addictive craft :) I told her that seeing as how she created this little monster, she now has to put up with me bombarding her with photos of what I've just made lol !!!

1 comment:

H2 :) said...

Keep up the photo bombarding Lynne! I am loving all your beautiful work & your blog looks fantastic! :)
PS Mr Owl was designed by Teri Anderson - you will find him in the Nov-Dec issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails