Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Michelle Perkett Sketch Challenge



This is my first ever entry in a challenge...for the Michelle Perkett Sketch Challenge #08. I love Michelle's images and will be collecting them all...eventually :)
I have only recently discovered digi stamps. They are wonderful. You can have them instantly...yay...no waiting for the mail :)
I masked the fairy & baby and punched a 1" circle for the moon mask. I sponged the sky with SU Baja Breeze & Not Quite Navy inks, then coloured the image with my Copic markers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lynne! this is so gorgeous! I am so happy that you are part of my group! Just love your work and am so happy you have a new blog! Congrats!! Merry Christmas, Lynne!

Michelle

debb said...

Welcome to blogland Lynne! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails