Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lee's 50th Card

I made this card for my SIL's 50th birthday. She has a warped sense of humour...like me!... so I needed something funny for her. I found this image at Bug-a-boo Digis in the Stella section. I know this is going to give Lee a good laugh when she gets it :)

The base card and circle mount are SU Purely Pomegranate. The design elements are mounted onto textured black CS. I printed the image on Saxton 200 and coloured with Copics. I've highlighted with glitter pens and glittered the cake frosting. The 50 has been cut from CS and JAC paper and glittered. All the design elements have been mounted on dimensional dots.

This was a fairly quick card to make and something very different from my recent creations!! :)

1 comment:

ileana said...

Oh Lynne! I love this one!! so funny!! I´ll have to get that image too, so I can make a card for my mom hahahaha your SIL´ll love it for sure. What do you do to be so neat at glittering? I´m always a mess.... and the glitter keep falling all the time and all the card get glittered too.... lots of hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails