Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mrs Owl


This is a little 4 x 4 thank you card I sent to my lovely friend Helen this week...she does such lovely things for me...I had a nice surprise parcel turn up in my mail box recently :)  Thank you Helen...*waving*

I've had sooo little crafting time lately...very depressing!  Work has been crazy busy and I'm just about over it!!!  I want to run away to a far-away place where no-one can find me...with my crafting supplies of course :)...and spend a month just chillin' out...I WISH!!!

Anyhow...the base card is CM CS from my stash, DP is Kaiser from the What a Hoot collection. Mrs Owl is from Pink Cat Studio, Q.T. Owl stamp set. This was my very first try with coloured pencils...it's been in the drawer for some time! She has been highlighted with a little glitter pen on her glasses and flower.

Hopefully the work stuff will settle down soon and I can get back to crafting and blogging regularly!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

This is just sweet. Love that image. Great job with the pencils too.

H2 :) said...

I LOVE Mrs Owl!! She's so cute & just looking at her makes me smile!! Love the string treatment that you've added Lynne & the cute little owl on the inside too!! Big hugs :)

Melissa said...

Ooh, I love your card! Wonderful work!
Hugs,
Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails