Monday, August 23, 2010

Harmony Mermaid Frame

I'm baaaack!!! I feel like I've been MIA for EVER! It's been 3 weeks since I blogged/created anything but it feels longer...I've been having major withdrawals lol! Life has become WAY too busy this year and has been encroaching on my creative time :(

This is a photo frame I made to enter in the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge #41.  The theme this week is Anything Goes.  Michelle has a fabulous new DT and this is the first challenge posted.












Supplies:
Kaiser Wood frame
Turquoise metallic craft paint
DP: Paper Inklings "H2Oohh!"
Digital Stamp: Harmony Mermaid from Michelle Perkett
CS: Xpress Graphx Blending card
Other:  Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, MS glitter, glaze pen, Spica pen, SU Crystal Effects, Cuttlebug tag, Kaiser Droplets

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :) Hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later with the next project!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Lynne, I love your Harmony Mermaid frame! Its gorgeous! Love the water and bubbles and I love Harmony all in pink! I'm so glad you are crafting again!:) Thank you for joining us at MPS, Lynne!!

Marilyn Webb said...

Yah Lynne's back!!
So glad you are crafting again, I missed your wonderful projects. This frame is really gorgeous, and I love her in pink too! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week, hope to see you next week too!
hugs Marilyn

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Lynne, your altered frame is just stunning! This is my first visit to your blog, I hope you can find time to create because I'd like to visit again and again! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Michelle Perkett Studio! ;)

Claire said...

Lynne, you're back with a bang!! Your frame is amazing - I love Harmony in pink and she looks gorgeous on that watery background. Thanks for sharing with us at Michelle Perkett Studios,
Claire xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Lynne!! I love the colors you used ...so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week!
Tammy x

Julie said...

Your photo frame is fabulous! I love the colours, perfect! Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studios!
Julie x

Mari Harpham said...

Lynne, Your altered frame is awesome. I love the DP. It is so cute with all that bling. Thanks for joining us at MPS.

H2 :) said...

Gorgeous as always Lynne & the background paper is just perfect!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails