Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18th Challenge at The Outlawz

It's that time of the week again...our Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz this week is either an Easter OR Mother's Day theme.  I decided to do one of each...and something a bit different :)

First up is an Easter treat bag:
I've used the gorgeous little Leisel with her wheelbarrow from CC Designs and filled her wheelbarrow with Easter eggs.

My other project is a couple of cute little totes that could be used for Mother's Day:
I've had the template to make these for ages but hadn't got around to trying it out...I LOVE them!! I'll definitely be making more of these. And I'm going to stitch the next ones :) I used stamps from the retired SU hostess set called Time Well Spent...one of my fave SU sets :)

I hope you'll come and play along with us this week. Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Passion Pink (retired)
DP:  Doodlebug (treat bag), Jack 'n' Jill from Prima and digi papers from Go Digital
Stamps:  Leisel with wheelbarrow from CC Designs, SU Time Well Spent (retired)
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens
Templates:  Haute Tote from Creations by AR &  2,5,7,10 Treat Bag from Splitcoast Stampers
Other:  SU Crystal Effects, SU Circle & Scallop Border punches, fine glitter, brads & ribbon from stash, ball chain, foam dots 

6 comments:

H2 :) said...

Love, love, love the little Leisel bag Lynne! The image is gorgeous & the paper & ribbon are just so bright & fun.
Both the totes look great too! Those orange flowers look amazing coloured with copics & the popped up butterfly is sweet. Hugs :)

Robyn said...

Lynne, these are just stunning. I love those totes. I'm definitely going to have to check those out. Your coloring is perfect, as usual :)

Ann said...

OMG ~ Your projects are so beautiful; I love them!

ThePurplePlace said...

Lynne - These are both absolutely adorable and I would love to find out if you still have the template for the cute little bags.

They are both so cute -- If you have a link to where I can find them at SCS please let me know!!

Thanks so much,
Lis

kaylou said...

Hi Lynne
I love both of these they are super cute and so fabulously made, ( just tried buying the template but the link isn't working properly...ggrrr)Super feb Hun.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Oh Lynne, you clever thing! Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails