Friday, April 15, 2011

Just For You

Well...we've been to our conference, all the visitors are gone and I think I'm nearly up-to-date with the work stuff...YAY!  I'm sooooo tired that I can't really be bothered doing anything (meaning the housework, which badly needs done) so last night I sat and played with my poor neglected Prisma pencils. I've been wanting to practise colouring with them since I bought them and haven't seemed to find the time...or the confidence to have a go. Thanks to some awesome tutorials and advice from the lovely (not to mention very talented) Dorcas & Dana, I had a much better idea of how to start :)  Thanks so much girls for all your help and encouragement.

I coloured three images last night and decided to make this one into a card to enter into the POM challenge this week over at The Outlawz, which is "Get out of your comfort zone and use a new technique or product"  Well, I can tell you that using the Prismas to colour is well out of my comfort zone right now lol  Here's my card:


This is Teatime Teddy from Cuddly Buddly...isn't he cute :) The gorgeous DP is from the Eva 6" paper pad by Basic Gray. I really enjoyed using my pencils and will be alternating between them and my Copics from now on :)

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  Splendorgel 190 for image, SU Bravo Burgundy, CM Heritage Pink
DP:  Eva from Basic Gray
Stamp:  Teatime Teddy from Cuddly Buddly
Colouring:  Prisma Pencils & OMS, glitter pens
Other:  KNK Maxx to cut circles, glaze pen, SU Crystal Effects, Kaiser rhinestones, superfine glitter, foam dots

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Another gorgeous card. 'That truffle looks good enough to eat!! Such awesome coloring!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh....I'm in LOVE with this card! Loving the dosing, the colors (of course) and this sweet adorable image!

Another favorite for me is teddy bears and this is one handsome little bear! :)

H2 :) said...

Goodness Lynne, you shouldn't be feeling a lack of confidence - your fantastic colouring skills are very apparent here. Love how you have coloured & framed this gorgeous little bear. So sweet! Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails