Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cuddly Teddy Bea :)

I don't know who broke Blogger lol but I'm very happy it's working again!! Here's my Outlawz challenge post at last:

Hello everyone...time for our Copic/Promarker challenge at The Outlawz. This week our theme is to Colour Something Cuddly.....so dig out all those cute, cuddly images/stamps and come play along with us :)

I used a cute Teddy Bea digi to make my card:


I won't go into details but suffice to say this card gave me a LOT of grief...starting with my mojo taking a hike just when I needed it...oh well, there was obviously something in the air...it even broke Blogger!!! :)  The gorgeous panel and mat Teddy Bea is sitting on was created using one of Penny Duncan's Shaplies files, cut with my KNK Maxx.

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Not Quite Navy, Shimmer White & Rose Red
DP:  Marjolaine from Basic Grey 6" paper pad
Stamp:  Teady Bea from Teddy Bo, Kaiser stamp for sentiment
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens
Other:  SU Circle & slot punches, Penny Duncan Shaplies, SU NQ Navy ink, American Crafts button, ribbon from stash, foam dots, Frosted Lace Stickles

3 comments:

H2 :) said...

Stunning colouring Lynne! Miss Bea is gorgeous & looks wonderful how you have placed her within the shaped panel, sitting on the ribbon - very clever! The colours are beautiful & your beanied bear definitely looks cuddly! Hugs :)

Tracy said...

Your mojo looks fine to me! The image is colored beautifully and I love how you have it sitting on the ribbon. Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog. :-) I see lots of wonderful projects here on yours. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with your mojo g/f. Cute and adorable card! Love the coloring and designing of it! Hugz, Colleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails