Monday, May 2, 2011

Once Upon a Time Bookmark

YAY...it's May and I get to be one of the Guest Designers for Pollycraft for a whole month :)  Can you tell I'm excited??!! This is my first time as a GD and I'm really looking forward to working with all the very talented girls on the Pollycraft DT.

Anything Goes is the first challenge for the month and has been set by the lovely Marit.  For my project I made a bookmark with the cute Cherry Kisses Princess:


And here's the back:

The 12 x 12 DP I used on the reverse inspired me to make the bookmark...it has a castle on one side of the paper and the words "Once upon a time" across the bottom. Unfortunately I couldn't fit the whole castle graphic on the back but I think it still looks cute anyway! The little tag is from another sheet of 12 x 12 DP which has an allover pattern of glazed and glittered castles & carriages.  I've glittered the edges of the image panel and the little castle panel on the tag.

Hop on over to the challenge blog and check out all the amazing DT inspiration :)

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Pink Passion (retired)
DP:  Adorn It: Princess Collection, Best Creations: Once Upon a Time
Stamp:  Chery Kisses Princess from Pollycraft
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens
Other:  Organza ribbon from stash, SU Circle & Scallop Circle punches, CM Corner Rounder punch, superfine glitter, foam dots

3 comments:

ileana said...

Hi Lynne! OMG this is so beautiful! I might steal your idea... love it!
Congratulations on your GD position, a very well deserved one! you are such a wonderful crafter :-)
Have a lovely day, hugs!

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow - I love this Lynne! The colours are fabby too!

H2 :) said...

Fantastic Lynne!!! Love the sweet digi & DSP images you have combined here. The bookmark design is gorgeous. Congratulations on your DT spot too. Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails