Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding Book Card

Hello everyone...sadly today is the last project for my Pollycraft GD spot :(  The theme this week is Be My Teddy Bear.  I've LOVED working with all the lovely, talented girls on Paula's team. Thank you so much Paula for having me as one of your Guest Designers...BIG hugs xx

My project this week is a book card. I found this idea on Tracy's blog and loved it. Tracy has a fab tutorial HERE for making these, which is very easy to follow. They are much easier to make than they look :)  Thanks Tracy...*waving*



Front:

One of my nephews is getting married in July so I've made this as a little wedding keepsake box. The tag in the inside pocket is for a little wedding photo, so it's been left blank. The cute couple are Cuthbert & Kiki Wedding from Pollycraft...aren't they sweet! The gorgeous frame & mat they are sitting on is a cut file from Paperthreads, cut with my trusty KNK Maxx.

Here's a photo of the 'card' open:


And one of the 'book' part:


Pop on over to the Pollycraft challenge blog and check out all the gorgeous DT inspiration...and come and join us in the challenge, we'd love to see what you create.

Thanks for looking....have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  Regal Craft shimmer card, watercolour paper, SU Shimmer White, CM Gold
Stamp:  Cuthbert & Kiki Wedding from Pollycraft
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens
Other:  CB embossing folder, KNK Maxx for cutting Paperthreads frame & mat and gold vinyl wording on inside pocket, Kaiser paper flowers, organza ribbon from stash, MS border punch for pocket border, foam dots

8 comments:

H2 :) said...

Awesome project Lynne (& Tracy)! The book idea is fantastic & such a lovely idea for a special keepsake. The intricate frame is really pretty & your cute bears are beautifully coloured (as always). Hugs :)

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh Lynne! It came out so beautifully! You did a fantastic job! I love the little bear couple and the embossed paper in the bottom of the box part is gorgeous. They're going to love this!!!
P.S. Thanks so much for the shout out girl. :-)

Brenda said...

Seriously, this is amazing!!! If I can find the time, I will be making one of these myself for a wedding this month!! Gorgeous!!
hugs, Bren

Pryn said...

Oh my goodness Lynne!!! This is MAGNIFICENT!!!! They are truly going to cherish this adorable keepsake card! Yu always make the most amazing things :)

Love you <3

ileana said...

OMG! this is completely gorgeous!!! it´s so beautiful, elegant and sweet, all at the same time :-) Hugs!

Anniebee said...

Oh my goodness, Lynne! This is incredible! It must have been a lot of work but it was well worth the effort... just beautiful! That frame on the front... where did that come from? It is gorgeous! The lucky couple who receives this is going to be amazed!

Diane Louise J said...

What a beautiful project, its gorgeous
Diane x

Wordbird said...

What a gorgeous project! They should keep you on as GDT forever!! ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails