Monday, October 8, 2012

Tea for Two

Hello...I'm really enjoying the lull in-between our busy work schedule. It's given me a little play time :)
Today I decided to make up a little project I've had in mind for quite some time...bought the cut file for this aaaaages ago and haven't used it...today was the day :)

This is a little pouch that holds two teabags. I thought it was soooo cute when I saw it, I just had to get it! I couldn't resist those cute little teacups and teapot lol The file comes from Paperthreads and is a Just Laury design.



This was a lot of fun to make...I'll definitely be making more! The body of the pouch is Kaiser DP. The teapot, cups & inside printed panel have been cut from Graphic 45 DP and the other pieces are cut from SU Very Vanilla. It was really quick & easy to make :) I sponged the edges of all the pieces (except the main body piece) with SU Creamy Caramel, which is, sadly, a retired colour...I love that colour! The sentiments are both SU.

I've popped two Earl Grey teabags inside.

There's not even any colouring on this project :) Well, not if you discount the tiny bit of pencil shading on the crockery lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Make the Cut Designer Challenge - Use a Paperthreads file
The Paper Players - Cup of Joy Challenge
Anything But a Card - Challenge #3

Thanks for looking...........have a wonderful day :)


15 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a cute gift idea. Glad you got some 'play time in'.

H2 :) said...

This is such a cute little project, Lynne. Love the sweet print you have used & that gorgeous, tubby little teapot. Cool cut file too. Hugs xo

Mary J said...

How clever Lynne! I love the pretty papers too!

Carla S. said...

What a wonderful gift idea, Lynne! So cute! Love the papers and little tea set! Hugs!

Tracy said...

Super duper sweet Lynne! Totally versatile project and cute too. Hugs!

Brigit Mann said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining the Anything but a Card challenge!!

Shelly said...

Ohh that is just lovely! I'm glad you got some time to play!

Penny said...

I can see why you bought the file--this is adorable! What a great gift idea, or party favor! Love the design, your papers and colors, :^)
Hugs, Penny

ileana said...

How cute, Lynne! loving this project, sooo pretty... hugs!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a perfect gift to post to someone - so very pretty Lynne :)

Kathi said...

Wonderful project and a fabulous gift.

Really lovely!

Linda said...

Awesome creation Lynn. I am trying to contact you can you please email me at thesquirrelandthefox@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Linda

Dawn Easton said...

These always make such nice gifts!!! Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

How sweet! What a lovely idea for a little gift...and a perfect creation for my Cup of Joy challenge! Thanks for playing!

Amy White said...

What a cut idea! Such pretty colours you've used... Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails