Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alice Gift Box

Here is a little treat box I made for one of the I {heart} Copic Group challenges over at PCP, which called for a template to be used...and Copics, of course! I made this while I was away and staying with my lovely friend Helen...hello Helen...*waving to you* :)

The template and tutorial for this gable box is available HERE from SCS.  I adjusted the dimensions to make mine larger :)  DP is Kaiser from the Made With Love collection. The image is Alice with Border by Michelle Perkett and available from Michelle's Etsy shop. (I removed the border for this project!) She has been printed onto Neenah Classic Crest and coloured with Copics. Glitter, glitter pens and dimensional glaze have been used to highlight.  Helen cut the scallop heart and plain hearts, for the tag, on her Craft Robo as I didn't have my Mr Maxx with me :) The ribbon and brad are from Helen's (quite considerable) stash...I think we are in competition to see who can collect the most papercraft "stuff" LOL :) Alice has been cut out and mounted with dimensional dots.

Here is a close up of the lovely Alice...she is sooo cute :) Michelle just keeps outdoing herself with each new image...hers are my favourite digi stamps!...and I have quite a collection now lol!

Oh...and I forgot to say...I WON the challenge...I was very excited about that :) My prize was a template of my choice from Pixel Geek Designs...over at Scrap Orchard...I chose their Gable Box (different to this one) and am looking forward to making it :)

2 comments:

Helen H said...

*waving back at you Lynne* :)

Your Alice box is just gorgeous! Your copic colouring just amazes me - it's exquisite! The photos don't do it justice. Congratulations again on winning the challenge. Now you can have fun creating your "gable" box & adding another beautifully coloured image of Michelle's to it.
Big hugs :)

Michelle said...

Lynne! This is so adorable!! I love how you colored and decorated this!! Such a beautiful job!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails