Friday, May 27, 2011

Stamper Loralei

Another week has flown by...don't know where the time's going these days...I'm sure it was only Friday a couple of days ago!! Being Friday, it means a new challenge at our Outlawz Copic/Promarker group. The challenge is a very easy one...Anything Goes...so get out those markers and show us your projects! :)

For my project this week I made a little wall hanging with the gorgeous Crafty Girl stamp by Loralei Designs...yes, I actually STAMPED this image lol  I'm pretty hopeless with "real" stamps, I think that's why I stick to my digis :)  Here's a photo of the finished project:


Isn't she gorgeous!! I've blinged her up a bit...she has a little bling on her top & shoes and a pearl bracelet and earrings. Don't we all head out to craft classes looking like this??!!  I wish I could look like her anytime, let alone going to class looking like her lol  In her craft caddy are her Cuttlebug plates...I've given the top 2 the letter B and left the back one (the A plate I'm assuming!) white. The 2 'B' plates, the handle on the CB and her glasses have been glossed using SU Crystal Effects...LOVE that stuff!!

I found the idea for the hanger and the wording, in a craft magazine I was browsing through while staying with my lovely friend Helen, back in February...so filed it away for future reference :) I'm going to make a few more of these with different subjects...sewing, scrapbooking, reading, etc

Here's a close up of Loralei before I added her to the hanger:


Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card
DP:  Kaiser from the Empire Collection
Stamp:  Crafty Girl from Loralei Designs
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  Chipboard for hanger, jewelry wire from stash, kaiser pearls & rhinestones, SU Crystal Effects, power punch for hanger holes, computer generated wording, foam dots

3 comments:

ileana said...

OMG! this is great! love the image and the sentiment!, your coloring is perfect as usual, Lynne :-)
Hugs!

H2 :) said...

OMG! I want one!!!!! This is absolutely fantastic Lynne. Superb colouring, awesome image & perfect sentiment! Love it, love it, love it... :)

Anniebee said...

I LOVE this!!! I need one of these for my craft room! You did a fabulous job on her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails