Monday, October 1, 2012

Creative Calendars

Hello...I seem to be on a bit of a roll with my projects lately :) I've made a really quick & easy little desk calendar to showcase today. Anyone who follows my blog will know how much I love 3D projects and when I find something that's quick & easy to make, I tend to have a bit of a run on it!!

I got the idea for this little calendar while making tent table numbers for a wedding :) This one was made to match Helen's birthday card from my last post.


Card stock & DP is all SU, except for the image which has been printed onto X-Press It blending card. The little calendar pad is from our local craft shop, Regal Press.

The cute digi is one of the Swiss Pixies from All That Scraps and she's been coloured with Copics, fussy cut, then popped up on foam dots. I've highlighted with Stickles and a little rhinestone in her flower. The stamped sentiment is a PTI stamp.


As I said above, it's really, really, really quick & easy to make...especially if you don't colour an image to decorate it lol  Border DP is a great way to decorate and gives a great effect. Following is a pic of a few calendars I made earlier in the year, as part of a demo I presented at Regal Press...


My favourite is, of course, the cute little owl calendar...bet you couldn't have guessed that lol

If anyone is interested, I'll do a tutorial on how to make these. Just leave a comment and mention the tute and I'll see what I can do :)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge - Anything Goes
Anything But a Card - Challenge #3

Thanks for looking..........have a wonderful day :)

8 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, Lynne, I think these calendars are darling--especially the one with the cute image. Great coloring on her, too! I'd love to see a tutorial on how to make these!
Hugs, Penny

Jessica Griffin said...

Lynne, this is SO clever!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Anything But A Card! You've done a fantastic job!! xo

Jessica
www.anythingbutacard.com

Brigit Mann said...

Love these calendars, thanks for joining the Anything But A Card challenge!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very sweet Lynne - such a great gift idea :) Why not do a tutorial for TTCRD?????

Tracy said...

These are super cute Lynne! CAS, easy, and fun too! Glad you're enjoying being creative with us again. :-) Hugs!

Mary J said...

Love these Lynn!

Kathi said...

Your calendars are soooo cute. I love them.

Best of all is that they're practical too!

H2 :) said...

This is the best calendar Lynne. Practical, super cute & beautifully coloured! Love it, thank you! Hugs xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails