Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mermaid Tissue Box Cover

 
Here is another Kaiser wood square tissue box cover. I "cheated" with this one...I used a digi kit from Olivia & Co, called Mysterious Deep, to make the DP for this project and the Mermaid image is from Wink Wink Ink Digital Design. I was going to colour her but in the end decided to use the coloured version and highlight with Kindy Glitz and dimensional glaze. I have so many projects on the go that I decided to take the quick option for this one...didn't feel quite right not colouring though lol! 

The box was painted with Copper metallic craft paint then the DP was adhered. I cut the panel for the image and matted it with brown CS. The panel was then mounted with dimensional dots. The shells were added to the top with a hot glue gun.

 
This was a really quick, easy project. I'm loving doing these tissue box covers. Likely everyone I know will be getting these for pressies this year !!! :)

2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Lynne, this is beautiful as usual, just love your boxes, everyone will be happy to receive them as presents, way to go go girl!!

ileana said...

Ohhh... this is so beautiful!!!! I like using digi stuff :-) I think crafting is the whole process, from thinking to the final piece, you did an excellent box. Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails