Friday, January 21, 2011

Life happens. Love helps.

The challenge at Pollycraft this week is  Sweet Pastel Colours.  I thought I'd play along and use the current sketch from The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for my card.

I've used Sydney Hugs from Paula at Pollycraft.  I've had  this little cutie (along with quite a few others!!) for a while and hadn't coloured her...I'm going really well so far with my New Year's resolution to use as much from my stash as possible...of course, that won't stop me buying more to add to it lol!!

Here's my card:

and a close up of the cute Sydney:


I think I'm going to put inside the card:  When all else fails, hug your teddy!!

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press blending card, SU Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
DP:  SU
Stamps:  Sydney Hugs from Pollycraft, SU Vintage Vogue
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pen
Other:  Kaiser grosgrain ribbon, buttons from stash, KNK Maxx, foam dots, embroidery floss, glaze pen, SU Pretty in Pink Stamp pad

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynne, your card is so cute!

ileana said...

This is such a pretty card, Lynne! love the colors you used, the sentiments is adorable and your coloring perfect! Hugs!!

Wordbird said...

Lynn...love her! Great coloring too...glad you showed a pic of the close up, I always love to see the focal image closer! I think your idea for the inside of the card is perfect! ;D

Brenda said...

So pretty. lovely colors! Love how you colored her.

Brenda said...

Oh yeah, Lynn, I love the look of your blog!! It is so cute!!

Pryn said...

Beautiful card Lynne! The entire design is lovely! I love your New Year's resolution...especially about the part that it will not stop you from buying more...I am still giggling :)

H2 :) said...

Awh shucks, this is so sweet Lynne. Gorgeous coloured image & I love how you have reversed the colours on the ribbon embellishments for the sentiment. The soft colours are so pretty. BTW Teddies fix everything! Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails