Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miss Anya Summer PINH

Hello and happy Sunday to you...hope you're having a relaxing weekend, although with Christmas getting closer by the minute, I don't know how anyone can be relaxed lol

We have a new challenge starting today at The Squirrel & The Fox. The theme this fortnight is SUMMER OR WINTER. I chose to do a summer project and have made a gift for a friend...another post-it note holder but this time I've made one for the larger sized pads.


This little cutie is Miss Anya Summer from The Greeting Farm. It's actually a REAL stamp lol  The poor thing has been sitting in the dark in my stamp drawer, with her sisters, waiting to see the light of day...I'm sure she's very happy to have come out to play :) I love these Anya stamps but wish they were available in digi. I miss not being able to adjust the size, etc, which is why I love the digis so much. I had to make a project to fit the stamp instead of the other way around!

The holder base is SU Rose Red (one of my fave SU colours, which is quite strange as I'm not really a "pink" person!) and the stripe DP is from one of the Kaiser 6" paper pads. Miss Anya was coloured with Copics, fussy cut and popped up on foam dots. Glitter pens were used to highlight and her sunnies have a coat of SU Crystal Effects. The shaped label & mat were cut with my KNK Maxx and the sentiment stamp (yes, another real stamp lol) is from the Sugar Plums Sentiments set from All That Scraps, stamped with SU Old Olive. The little flowers are from my stash and they have Kaiser rhinestones as the centres. This holder takes a full size gel pen.

Please hop on over to my teamies' blogs and check out their fabulous projects....links are in my sidebar.

Thanks for looking.....have a wonderful day :)


5 comments:

Penny said...

Lynne, she is darling, and beautifully colored! I love the colors you chose, too! And such fun die cuts & bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Carla S. said...

Hi Lynne! Love your cute project! Terrific colors and an adorable image! I hope I can find time to play along! Hugs!

Tracy said...

Super cute! I have to admit that I am becoming quite addicted to actual rubber stamps lately. :-) Your little post it note book is a really wonderful gift idea. Hugs!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute - may have to pinch this idea, so creative :)

Lorraine said...

EEK, this is too cute! Love it! You are so good at the projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails